"The constant need to plan is not only exhausting and distracts us from the actual work we should be doing, it perpetuates a planning culture that prizes process over performance," says our Group Director of Digital Communications and Social Media, Ashley Brown, in his blog post, Just Wing It.
Do you agree with him or do you believe planning is more important than spontaneity? Is it better to prepare social content beforehand or should we take risks and depend on "on the spot" messaging?
Let us know what side you're on in the comments below, and be sure to read Ashley's blog post where he initiated the conversation.
More on Journey
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear