St. Patrick's Day is March 17, and we want to celebrate with a fun debate. Since being pinched when you don't wear green is a big tradition on this holiday, we are curious how many of you will return the pinch. Will you react defensively and go in for a pinch back at the original pincher? Or will you simply laugh and let the pincher go free with no comeback?
Let us know how you'll react with a simple yes or no. Have more thoughts on this tradition? Or a tradition where you live? The comments below are free for conversation. And take this as a reminder not to roam far without green this St. Patrick's Day!
More on Journey
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Robinson Region Round One: #3 Coca-Cola Buddy Lee Doll vs #2 The Polar Bear
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl