You've probably heard at least one Record of the Year winner from the last couple of years - whether you wanted to or not. These singles are embedded in popular culture - showing up in commercials, high school and college band performances and ringtones. While the Album of the Year may not produce an earworm, the award recognizes a full body of work and declares it better than any other that year.
When it comes to music's top honor, which award is more important?
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round One: #3 Coca-Cola Buddy Lee Doll vs #2 The Polar Bear
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark