You've probably heard at least one Record of the Year winner from the last couple of years - whether you wanted to or not. These singles are embedded in popular culture - showing up in commercials, high school and college band performances and ringtones. While the Album of the Year may not produce an earworm, the award recognizes a full body of work and declares it better than any other that year.
When it comes to music's top honor, which award is more important?
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Big Game Ads: Which Coca-Cola Spot Scored with You?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers