You've probably heard at least one Record of the Year winner from the last couple of years - whether you wanted to or not. These singles are embedded in popular culture - showing up in commercials, high school and college band performances and ringtones. While the Album of the Year may not produce an earworm, the award recognizes a full body of work and declares it better than any other that year.
When it comes to music's top honor, which award is more important?
More on Journey
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers