You've probably heard at least one Record of the Year winner from the last couple of years - whether you wanted to or not. These singles are embedded in popular culture - showing up in commercials, high school and college band performances and ringtones. While the Album of the Year may not produce an earworm, the award recognizes a full body of work and declares it better than any other that year.
When it comes to music's top honor, which award is more important?
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty