You've probably heard at least one Record of the Year winner from the last couple of years - whether you wanted to or not. These singles are embedded in popular culture - showing up in commercials, high school and college band performances and ringtones. While the Album of the Year may not produce an earworm, the award recognizes a full body of work and declares it better than any other that year.
When it comes to music's top honor, which award is more important?
More on Journey
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- If New Coke Launched in the Social Media Era, How Long Would it Take to Bring Back Coke Classic?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Debate: Your Favorite Big Game Coke Commercial?