You've probably heard at least one Record of the Year winner from the last couple of years - whether you wanted to or not. These singles are embedded in popular culture - showing up in commercials, high school and college band performances and ringtones. While the Album of the Year may not produce an earworm, the award recognizes a full body of work and declares it better than any other that year.
When it comes to music's top honor, which award is more important?
More on Journey
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear