In light of Facebook's COO launching 'Lean In', an organization dedicated to encouraging women to build their careers while growing their families, we want to know what you think about women receiving extra encouragement in the office. Do you feel gender discrimination still exists? Should employers offer programs to develop and encourage women employees? Or do you believe women should be independent and can empower themselves on their own?
To mark International Women's Day, we invite you to join the debate and share what you believe ultimately helps women push back against the status quo. What's your view?
More on Journey
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?