It's been a long day, maybe even a long month. Your e-mails are piling up, the meetings seem never-ending and the phone rings non-stop. Do you find yourself dreaming of a short escape by lacing up your shoes, stretching your legs and hitting the pavement for a solitary run? Or do you prefer to tackle the stress of the daily grind by joining a class where you have a choreographed workout that comes with friends who cheer you on and keep you motivated?
What's your secret to exercise? Does it take a group to keep you motivated or is it the solitary pursuit of exercise that keeps you going? We want to hear from you so leave a comment below and tell us your secret!
More Fitness Stories:
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Robinson Region Round One: #3 Coca-Cola Buddy Lee Doll vs #2 The Polar Bear
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers