It's been a long day, maybe even a long month. Your e-mails are piling up, the meetings seem never-ending and the phone rings non-stop. Do you find yourself dreaming of a short escape by lacing up your shoes, stretching your legs and hitting the pavement for a solitary run? Or do you prefer to tackle the stress of the daily grind by joining a class where you have a choreographed workout that comes with friends who cheer you on and keep you motivated?
What's your secret to exercise? Does it take a group to keep you motivated or is it the solitary pursuit of exercise that keeps you going? We want to hear from you so leave a comment below and tell us your secret!
More Fitness Stories:
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl