This recipe was submitted by Darlene Woods of Essexville, MI.
- 1 whole ham
- 2 Whole cloves
- 1.66 Cups dark brown sugar
- 1.5 liter of Cherry Coke
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Take one whole ham, scored, then add whole cloves in the scored areas.
- Use 1 cup dark brown sugar patted on to ham.
- Reserve about 2/3 cup.
- Add 1 1/2 liter of Cherry Coke®.
- Pour some over the brown sugar slowly.When some of the sugar washes off, add the rest of the brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let cool, remove cloves and slice when cool.
- Take the liquid that is left and freeze until the next time you cook a ham.
The ham will be very moist and delicious.
More On Journey
- Food Truck Pioneer and Global Shaper Shares Insights From Women's Foodservice Forum
- Roasted Tomato Grilled Cheese
- Insider’s Guide to Indy: Local Coke Employees Share Tips With Final Four Fans
Big Bad Chef: John Currence Lives Up to the Nickname with His
- Celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month: Where to Find and How to Make the Ultimate Grilled Cheese