- 1.25 Cups Minute Maid® Premium Orange Passion Juice Blend
- .75 Cups Minute Maid® Lemonade
- .75 Cups Minute Maid® Limonada
- .5 Cups grenadine
- 1 Pound mixed berries, citrus fruit, stone fruit, pitted (peaches, plums, apricots) and tropical fruit, trimmed and cut into 1/4" slices
- 3 Cups Cherry Coke®, chilled
- 8 each Maraschino cherries with stem
- Total Time: 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- In a punch bowl, large pitcher, or mixing bowl, combine the orange-passion juice blend, lemonade, limonada, grenadine, and fruit. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir the fruit juice mixture and add the cherry cola. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- Serve chilled.
Serving size: 3/4 cup punch, 1/4 cup fruit
More On Journey
- Irish Potato Candy Recipe
- Celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month: Where to Find and How to Make the Ultimate Grilled Cheese
Big Bad Chef: John Currence Lives Up to the Nickname with His
Coca-ColaGlazed Brie Pastry Puffs
- Movies, Friends and a Little Attitude: 8 Ways to Throw a Blockbuster Party on Hollywood’s Big Night