- 1.25 Cups Minute Maid® Premium Orange Passion Juice Blend
- .75 Cups Minute Maid® Lemonade
- .75 Cups Minute Maid® Limonada
- .5 Cups grenadine
- 1 Pound mixed berries, citrus fruit, stone fruit, pitted (peaches, plums, apricots) and tropical fruit, trimmed and cut into 1/4" slices
- 3 Cups Cherry Coke®, chilled
- 8 each Maraschino cherries with stem
- Total Time: 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- In a punch bowl, large pitcher, or mixing bowl, combine the orange-passion juice blend, lemonade, limonada, grenadine, and fruit. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir the fruit juice mixture and add the cherry cola. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- Serve chilled.
Serving size: 3/4 cup punch, 1/4 cup fruit
More On Journey
- A Fourth of July Recipe Roundup
- If You Can't Take the Heat, Get in the Kitchen: 5 No-Cook Recipes for Hot Days
- From the Spam Jam to Potato Days: 5 Funky Food Fests
- Hostess with the Mostest: Win Over Guests With Coke's FIFA World Cup 'Big Match Planner'
- Fancy Food Show in New York Shapes Gourmet Trends