This sweet and savory recipe was submitted by Karen Brunetta of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce (a Japanese sauce) salt and pepper to taste
- 2.5 Pounds chicken wings or ribs
- Total Time: 2 hr 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
In a large casserole, combine the brown sugar,
Coca-Cola®, onions, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir until mixed. Place chicken wings or ribs in sauce mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
- To thicken sauce, mix in a cornstarch mixture.
Delicious served with rice.