This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More On Journey
- Talking Tofurky: 4 Ways Vegetarians and the Families Who Love Them Can Survive Thanksgiving
- Butternut Squash with Whole Wheat, Wild Rice, and Onion Stuffing
- 5 Ways to Avoid the 'Sad' Desk Lunch
- 5 Fabulous Food Hacks from Omnivore Montreal
- Coke and Cracker Barrel Give a Veterans Day Salute to Our Troops