This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More On Journey
- Eat Your Heart Out: 9 Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Recipes
- Gold (Peak) Grilling Standard: Cookout Tips From Chef G. Garvin and Gold Peak Tea
- Gold Peak Sweet Tea BBQ Sauce with Chef G Garvin
- Insider’s Guide to Indy: Local Coke Employees Share Tips With Final Four Fans
- A Foodie's Guide to Brooklyn, N.Y.