- .5 Cups milk
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- .25 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Dash salt
- 1 frozen pop mold
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- Fill your frozen pop mold a third of the way with Coke. Freeze until the Coke is mostly solid.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and dash of salt.
- Pour the milk mixture another third of the way into the pop mold and also freeze until it is mostly solid.
- Fill the rest of the pop mold with Coke and freeze until completely frozen and enjoy!
Courtesy of Kimberly Sneed of A Night Owl blog