An easy-to-do spicy sauce to use on hotdogs or burgers.
- 2 medium onions, shred or blender-chop
- .75 Cups catsup
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- .5 Teaspoons chili powder
- .5 Teaspoons salt
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; cover pan; reduce heat and simmer about 45 minutes until sauce is very thick. Stir occasionally. Makes about 2 cups.
- To serve, heat frankfurters in sauce or spoon sauce over cooked burgers.
More On Journey
- Back to School: 3 Easy Packable Lunches to Feed Your Family
Chef Linton Hopkins'
- ‘We Don’t Have to Know You to Feed You’: Chef G. Garvin’s Recipe for the Perfect Summer BBQ
- A Foodie's Guide to Portland
- 5 Can't-Miss State Fairs: Plus a Look at Coke's Refreshing History on the Midway