An easy-to-do spicy sauce to use on hotdogs or burgers.
- 2 medium onions, shred or blender-chop
- .75 Cups catsup
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- .5 Teaspoons chili powder
- .5 Teaspoons salt
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; cover pan; reduce heat and simmer about 45 minutes until sauce is very thick. Stir occasionally. Makes about 2 cups.
- To serve, heat frankfurters in sauce or spoon sauce over cooked burgers.
More On Journey
- Honest Tea and Simply Orange Brined Turkey
- Talking Tofurky: 4 Ways Vegetarians and the Families Who Love Them Can Survive Thanksgiving
- Target Serves Up Leftover Turkey Recipes You Can Make in Your Sleep
Coca-ColaGlazed Brie Pastry Puffs
- Butternut Squash with Whole Wheat, Wild Rice, and Onion Stuffing