An easy-to-do spicy sauce to use on hotdogs or burgers.
- 2 medium onions, shred or blender-chop
- .75 Cups catsup
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- .5 Teaspoons chili powder
- .5 Teaspoons salt
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; cover pan; reduce heat and simmer about 45 minutes until sauce is very thick. Stir occasionally. Makes about 2 cups.
- To serve, heat frankfurters in sauce or spoon sauce over cooked burgers.
More On Journey
- St. Paddy's Day Recipe Roundup
- Insider’s Guide to Indy: Local Coke Employees Share Tips With Final Four Fans
- Celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month: Where to Find and How to Make the Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- Food Truck Pioneer and Global Shaper Shares Insights From Women's Foodservice Forum
Big Bad Chef: John Currence Lives Up to the Nickname with His