Take away the ice cream cone and serve your kids this chocolaty, Oomph-filled glass of magic. Blend all the ingredients together and serve. You can enjoy it too—because we’re all still kids at heart, right? (Awwwww.)
- 1/2 Cups ZICO Chocolate Premium Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cups ice
- 1 Cup strawberries
- 1 Scoop chocolate or mint frozen yogurt (or your favorite non-dairy frozen dessert)
- 1 square of dark chocolate
- Total Time: 6 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the smoothie reaches the desired consistency. Add ice to make the smoothie thicker. Add water to make the smoothie thinner.
More On Journey
- 5 Can't-Miss State Fairs: Plus a Look at Coke's Refreshing History on the Midway
- 5 Fabulous Food Hacks from Omnivore Montreal
- Dining by Design: The Convergence of Food and Space
- If You Can't Take the Heat, Get in the Kitchen: 5 No-Cook Recipes for Hot Days
Chef Linton Hopkins'