Thin slices of orange and candied ginger are the merry holiday treats in this sparkly, golden take on sangria.
Mocktail to Cocktail: Add ½ ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur to each serving or 2 ounces to the whole pitcher.
- 1 orange, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/4 Cup candied ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- 40 Ounce Seagram's Ginger Ale
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- Place half of the orange rings, ginger and ice in the bottom of a pitcher. Pour in half of the ginger ale; add remaining orange, ginger and ice. Slowly pour in remaining ginger ale and serve.
More on Journey
- RAIN and CARE Scale Water Smart Agriculture in Ghana, Malawi and Mali
Coca-ColaCompany Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- 13 Insider Tips to Ireland, Just in Time for St. Patrick’s Day
Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look