For the second consecutive year, Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry has presented energy-saving
Exceeding the original goal of 25,000 units, 28,000 Peak Shift machines were installed across Japan in 2013.
“Our thinking behind the innovative peak shift vending
machines was the desire to contribute to the energy situation in Japan
following the Great East Japan Earthquake," said Tim Brett, representative director and president,
More On Journey
- 40 Years of Touching Lives: Ronald McDonald House Charities Marks a Milestone
- Infographic: Where in the World Is PlantBottle Packaging?
- Thinking Like a Publisher: 6 Things Brands (Including Coke) Need to Do to Win With Content in 2015
- Why Service is a Foundation for Strong Careers and Stronger Communities
- Bonsucro, 6 Years In: Working Toward Sustainability at Scale in the Sugar Sector