Our mission is to create value for you, our shareowners, over the long term. We are pleased to have you as a shareowner and grateful for the confidence you have demonstrated by entrusting us with your investment.
Here you can find information about your investment in The
Annual Meeting of Shareowners: On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 from 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. we were excited to welcome shareowners to
- Enjoy free admission to World of
- Explore the history of The Coca‑Cola Company and learn more about our business
- Spend time with the
- Visit the vault holding the legendary formula for Coca‑Cola
- Treat their taste buds to a trip around the world with an opportunity to try over 100 different beverages
- Learn more about our new global marketing campaign, “Taste the Feeling”
We hope that everyone in attendance had a great time.
Shareowner Services: this section answers frequently asked questions about owning stock in The
Civic Action Network (CAN): sign up to participate in CAN, a non-partisan grassroots network of citizens and businesses set up to educate our stakeholders about national, state and local issues affecting our industry.
Having trouble finding the answer to your shareowner question? Contact Shareowner Services at The