the launch of New Coke in the digital era with a story on its anniversary some
28 years later. In 1985, it took 79 days to bring back
Given the amplified voice of the consumer in the era of social media, how long do you think it would take to return the original formula to the market if New Coke had been introduced today? Less than two weeks? More than two weeks? Let us know what you think!
More on Journey
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?