the launch of New Coke in the digital era with a story on its anniversary some
28 years later. In 1985, it took 79 days to bring back
Given the amplified voice of the consumer in the era of social media, how long do you think it would take to return the original formula to the market if New Coke had been introduced today? Less than two weeks? More than two weeks? Let us know what you think!
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?