the launch of New Coke in the digital era with a story on its anniversary some
28 years later. In 1985, it took 79 days to bring back
Given the amplified voice of the consumer in the era of social media, how long do you think it would take to return the original formula to the market if New Coke had been introduced today? Less than two weeks? More than two weeks? Let us know what you think!
More on Journey
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Recycling vs. Zero-Emission Fleets: Which Produces the Greater Benefit?
- Debate: Your Favorite Big Game Coke Commercial?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear