the launch of New Coke in the digital era with a story on its anniversary some
28 years later. In 1985, it took 79 days to bring back Coca-Cola in the original formula, labeled as “Coca-Cola Classic.”
Given the amplified voice of the consumer in the era of social media, how long do you think it would take to return the original formula to the market if New Coke had been introduced today? Less than two weeks? More than two weeks? Let us know what you think!
More on Journey
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!