“As we pursue our
2020 Vision, we must work together in harmony. And that begins with
treating our fellow associates with dignity and respect.”
- Muhtar Kent, December 10, 2012, Human Rights Day
We are committed to ensuring that all people are treated with dignity and respect.
An essential ingredient in every product and service of The
Our Global Mutual Respect Policy was implemented on Human Rights Day 2012, and corresponding training was launched in 2013. The Policy and training focuses on how the Company expects employees to treat each other and everyone they interact with in their work on behalf of the Company, specifically related to:
- Valuing diversity and inclusion;
- Creating an environment free from discrimination and harassment;
- Reporting potential discrimination, harassment or any other type of disrespectful or excessive behavior; and,
- Ensuring that there is no reprisal or retaliation of any kind as a result of reporting and participation in any investigation.
Download our Global Mutual Respect Policy (PDF):