The Coca-Cola Company received a strong rating of 85 in the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR)'s Corporate Inclusion Index for the second straight year, the third-highest score attained by Fortune 100 companies.
The index tracks and evaluates companies' Hispanic inclusion practices related to employment (recruitment/retention/advancement/mentoring/networking), procurement (supplier diversity), philanthropy (corporate giving) and governance (Board and executive representation). Fortune 100 companies and HACR corporate members voluntarily submit the data collected for the survey.
Hispanic Leaders at Coca-Cola Honored
Additionally, three Hispanic leaders at Coca-Cola were recognized recently:
Rudy Beserra, Vice President, Latin Affairs, received a 2011 NFL Hispanic Heritage Leadership Award. The renowned program recognizes the professional and philanthropic contributions of inspirational Latino leaders in each NFL market during Hispanic Heritage Month. Beserra was honored at halftime of the Atlanta Falcons home game on Oct. 19.
Frank Ros, Vice President, Hispanic Strategies, was named among HispanicBusiness magazine's "Top 100 Influentials" who are making strides in the areas of diversity and inclusion.
Victor Sanchez, Region Customer Care Director, was selected as a member of the 2012 class of Leadership Georgia, a training program for young business, civic and community leaders with the desire and potential to work together for a better Georgia.
More on Journey
- Statement from Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent on Travel Ban
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Results; Announces Accelerated Refranchising Plans