The Coca-Cola Company again received a 100 percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign based on an in-depth analysis of our workplace policies and practices for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) associates.
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is the largest LGBT civil rights organization in the U.S. Every year, the group publishes its Corporate Equality Index (CEI), widely considered to be the premiere national benchmark for LGBT workplace inclusion. Coca-Cola has received a perfect CEI rating every year since 2006.
“Achieving this recognition now for eight years running from HRC affirms that we continue making progress with our diversity and inclusion work, and reaffirms our commitment to our associates and the LGBT community,” said Steve Bucherati, Chief Diversity Officer.
To achieve a perfect score, companies must have fully inclusive equal employment opportunity policies, provide equal employment benefits, demonstrate their commitment to equality publicly and exercise responsible citizenship.
More on Journey
- "It's Beautiful" Commercial
- 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareowners Preliminary Vote Results
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Elects Officers, Declares Quarterly Dividend
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Timing of Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- smartwater® and Jennifer Aniston Keep Moving Forward in New Advertising Campaign