The Coca-Cola Company again received a 100 percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign based on an in-depth analysis of our workplace policies and practices for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) associates.
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is the largest LGBT civil rights organization in the U.S. Every year, the group publishes its Corporate Equality Index (CEI), widely considered to be the premiere national benchmark for LGBT workplace inclusion. Coca-Cola has received a perfect CEI rating every year since 2006.
“Achieving this recognition now for eight years running from HRC affirms that we continue making progress with our diversity and inclusion work, and reaffirms our commitment to our associates and the LGBT community,” said Steve Bucherati, Chief Diversity Officer.
To achieve a perfect score, companies must have fully inclusive equal employment opportunity policies, provide equal employment benefits, demonstrate their commitment to equality publicly and exercise responsible citizenship.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million to More Than 230 Organizations Globally
- Millennials Fostering Peace in Bogotá, Colombia Awarded Grant from The Coca-Cola Company
- The Coca-Cola Company and Anheuser-Busch InBev Reach Agreement Regarding Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- Coca-Cola's Global One Brand Strategy and Sprite® Make Big Game Debut