The Coca-Cola Company again received a 100 percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign based on an in-depth analysis of our workplace policies and practices for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) associates.
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is the largest LGBT civil rights organization in the U.S. Every year, the group publishes its Corporate Equality Index (CEI), widely considered to be the premiere national benchmark for LGBT workplace inclusion. Coca-Cola has received a perfect CEI rating every year since 2006.
“Achieving this recognition now for eight years running from HRC affirms that we continue making progress with our diversity and inclusion work, and reaffirms our commitment to our associates and the LGBT community,” said Steve Bucherati, Chief Diversity Officer.
To achieve a perfect score, companies must have fully inclusive equal employment opportunity policies, provide equal employment benefits, demonstrate their commitment to equality publicly and exercise responsible citizenship.
More on Journey
- Sprite® Refreshes Fans With Cold Lyrics From Hot Artists This Summer
- The Coca-Cola Company Nears Completion of U.S. Refranchising Plan with Letter of Intent for Territory in Northeast
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offer
- President of Coca-Cola North America’s USA Operations to Retire