FORTUNE magazine is out with an extensive feature story focused on our Company's growth under Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent. The six-page article in the current double issue of FORTUNE went online today. Read it here.
The article explores how an entrepreneurial, "constructively discontent" mindset, bold decision-making and renewed focus on innovation and marketing are driving our 2020 Vision to double our business this decade.
"In four years as CEO of the
Our Company worked with Sellers over the course of six months, giving her unprecedented access to our business. In Houston, she accompanied CCR President and CEO Steve Cahillane, CCNA President Sandy Douglas and several other members of the CCR and CCNA leadership team on an all-day market tour. Sellers also spent a full day interviewing numerous executives at our Atlanta headquarters and met with several Board members, bottling partners and key customers. In March, she accompanied Kent and Pacific Group and BU leaders on a market visit to China, Thailand and Japan.
The article appears in the FORTUNE 500, the magazine's highest-circulation issue showcasing America's largest companies. The
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Coca-Cola Continues Progress in North American Refranchising, Including Launches of Two New Bottlers
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Results; Announces Accelerated Refranchising Plans
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results