The “Orgulloso De Ser” program was not created in support of or as an answer to any political position. Every year, Coca-Cola celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by recognizing the achievements and contributions of Latinos in the United States. This year’s program focuses on the power of family, culture and community while bringing people together in celebration of their heritage and unique family stories. We are happy to be part of these moments and take pride in helping Latinos celebrate their heritage this month and all year long.
More on Journey
- Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces the Further Extension of the Consent Solicitation and Tender Offer for Certain Notes
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Elects Officers, Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Marine Litter & PET Plastic Bottle Use