The “Orgulloso De Ser” program was not created in support of or as an answer to any political position. Every year, Coca-Cola celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by recognizing the achievements and contributions of Latinos in the United States. This year’s program focuses on the power of family, culture and community while bringing people together in celebration of their heritage and unique family stories. We are happy to be part of these moments and take pride in helping Latinos celebrate their heritage this month and all year long.
More on Journey
- "Share a Coke" Returns with More Names, More Flavors and More Ways to Enjoy Ice-Cold Summer Refreshment
- smartwater® and Jennifer Aniston Keep Moving Forward in New Advertising Campaign
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- Marine Litter & PET Plastic Bottle Use
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million to More Than 230 Organizations Globally