As a believer in an inclusive world, Coca-Cola values and celebrates diversity. And as a Georgia-based business for more than 129 years, we have a history of supporting efforts to bring growth to our home state. We support Governor Deal’s decision to veto HB 757. His action maintains Georgia’s reputation as a top state in which to do business and fosters diversity, unity and respect among all people.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces the Further Extension of the Consent Solicitation and Tender Offer for Certain Notes
- Leaders Take on New Roles in Coca-Cola North America
- Coca-Cola Continues Progress in North American Refranchising, Including Launches of Two New Bottlers
- 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareowners Preliminary Vote Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces the Results of the Consent Solicitation and Tender Offer and Extends the Consent Solicitation for Certain Notes