As a believer in an inclusive world, Coca-Cola values and celebrates diversity. And as a Georgia-based business for more than 129 years, we have a history of supporting efforts to bring growth to our home state. We support Governor Deal’s decision to veto HB 757. His action maintains Georgia’s reputation as a top state in which to do business and fosters diversity, unity and respect among all people.
More on Journey
- Millennials Fostering Peace in Bogotá, Colombia Awarded Grant from The Coca-Cola Company
- The Coca-Cola Company and Anheuser-Busch InBev Reach Agreement Regarding Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Senior Leadership Succession Plan
- Top Five Things You Won’t Want to Miss at Coca-Cola Store Orlando
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference