As a believer in an inclusive world, Coca-Cola values and celebrates diversity. And as a Georgia-based business for more than 129 years, we have a history of supporting efforts to bring growth to our home state. We support Governor Deal’s decision to veto HB 757. His action maintains Georgia’s reputation as a top state in which to do business and fosters diversity, unity and respect among all people.
More on Journey
- 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareowners Preliminary Vote Results
- "It's Beautiful" Commercial
- Coca-Cola Continues Progress in North American Refranchising, Including Launches of Two New Bottlers
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Announces 55th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase
- Continued Progress in Refranchising of North American Bottling Territories