The premise of ‘It’s Beautiful’ can be simply stated: America is beautiful and
Since “It’s Beautiful” first aired in 2014, we have continued to run it during major TV events. “It’s Beautiful” has run across television and cinema broadcast – including national holidays of patriotism in America, such as July 4th and Memorial Day, and major moments in national and international sport and entertainment, like the football playoffs, New Year’s Eve, and several Olympic Opening Ceremonies.
More on Journey
- Hansen's and Blue Sky Sodas Get New Looks, New Packaging, New Taglines in Extensive Brand Relaunches
- Coca-Cola Announces "One Brand" Global Marketing Approach
- 7-Eleven® Adds Sprite® 6 Mix™ by LeBron James to Its All-Star Roster of Slurpee® Flavors
- Taylor Swift Gets A Taste Of Her Favorite Things In New Diet Coke® Commercial
- Sprite® Bids Farewell To Summer And Welcomes The Holidays With A Berry Favorite