The premise of ‘It’s Beautiful’ can be simply stated: America is beautiful and Coca-Cola is for everyone. It celebrates Coca-Cola moments among all Americans and features snapshots of American families. We believe it’s a powerful ad that promotes optimism, inclusion and celebrates humanity – values that are core to Coca-Cola. “It’s Beautiful” shows just a few of the ways Americans enjoy our brand and how Coca-Cola brings families and friends together every day.
Since “It’s Beautiful” first aired in 2014, we have continued to run it during major TV events. “It’s Beautiful” has run across television and cinema broadcast – including national holidays of patriotism in America, such as July 4th and Memorial Day, and major moments in national and international sport and entertainment, like the football playoffs, New Year’s Eve, and several Olympic Opening Ceremonies.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando Press Kit
- Sprite® Bids Farewell To Summer And Welcomes The Holidays With A Berry Favorite
- Recycling Fashion: Will.i.am, Coca-Cola launch new brand
- Coca-Cola Announces "One Brand" Global Marketing Approach
- The Coca-Cola Company Hypes Up the Hoosier State During NCAA® Men's Final Four® in Indianapolis