The premise of ‘It’s Beautiful’ can be simply stated: America is beautiful and Coca-Cola is for everyone. It celebrates Coca-Cola moments among all Americans and features snapshots of American families. We believe it’s a powerful ad that promotes optimism, inclusion and celebrates humanity – values that are core to Coca-Cola. “It’s Beautiful” shows just a few of the ways Americans enjoy our brand and how Coca-Cola brings families and friends together every day.
Since “It’s Beautiful” first aired in 2014, we have continued to run it during major TV events. “It’s Beautiful” has run across television and cinema broadcast – including national holidays of patriotism in America, such as July 4th and Memorial Day, and major moments in national and international sport and entertainment, like the football playoffs, New Year’s Eve, and several Olympic Opening Ceremonies.
More on Journey
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and The Coca-Cola Company Close on Previously Announced Equity Transaction
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Incredible Hulk Clash for the First Time in an Epic Battle for Coca-Cola’s Mini Can
- 7-Eleven® Adds Sprite® 6 Mix™ by LeBron James to Its All-Star Roster of Slurpee® Flavors
- New Minute Maid Campaign Celebrates the Good in Every Family
- The Coca-Cola Company and Monster Beverage Corporation Close on Previously Announced Strategic Partnership