The presidential nominating conventions are made possible through the efforts of the local community’s host committee. Through the years, the Company has donated to the local host committees of both parties’ political conventions, regardless of the nominees. Our support helps the host committees run these large events and contributes to local economic development but does not represent an endorsement of any specific party or candidate. In 2015, a $75,000.00 contribution was made by the Company to both the Cleveland 2016 Host Committee and Philadelphia Host Committee. The Coca-Cola Company is a nonpartisan business and does not endorse presidential candidates or nominees, nor do we endorse any specific party.
More on Journey
- Millennials Fostering Peace in Bogotá, Colombia Awarded Grant from The Coca-Cola Company
- Coca-Cola's Statement Regarding CSPI Lawsuit
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Announces 55th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase
- The Coca-Cola Company and Anheuser-Busch InBev Reach Agreement Regarding Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million to More Than 230 Organizations Globally