The presidential nominating conventions are made possible through the efforts of the local community’s host committee. Through the years, the Company has donated to the local host committees of both parties’ political conventions, regardless of the nominees. Our support helps the host committees run these large events and contributes to local economic development but does not represent an endorsement of any specific party or candidate. In 2015, a $75,000.00 contribution was made by the Company to both the Cleveland 2016 Host Committee and Philadelphia Host Committee. The Coca-Cola Company is a nonpartisan business and does not endorse presidential candidates or nominees, nor do we endorse any specific party.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola brings on Chefs Aarón Sánchez and Roblé Ali to talk Taste, Flavor and Variety of Meal Pairings
- Marine Litter & PET Plastic Bottle Use
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Timing of Second Quarter Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call; Announces Plans for November Investor Day
- Sprite® Refreshes Fans With Cold Lyrics From Hot Artists This Summer
- Coca-Cola Continues Progress in North American Refranchising, Including Launches of Two New Bottlers