The presidential nominating conventions are made possible through the efforts of the local community’s host committee. Through the years, the Company has donated to the local host committees of both parties’ political conventions, regardless of the nominees. Our support helps the host committees run these large events and contributes to local economic development but does not represent an endorsement of any specific party or candidate. In 2015, a $75,000.00 contribution was made by the Company to both the Cleveland 2016 Host Committee and Philadelphia Host Committee. The Coca-Cola Company is a nonpartisan business and does not endorse presidential candidates or nominees, nor do we endorse any specific party.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Continues Progress in North American Refranchising, Including Launches of Two New Bottlers
- Continued Progress in Refranchising of North American Bottling Territories
- smartwater® and Jennifer Aniston Keep Moving Forward in New Advertising Campaign
- Coca-Cola's Global One Brand Strategy and Sprite® Make Big Game Debut
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2017 Results