This lawsuit is legally and factually meritless. We take our consumers and their health very seriously and have been on a journey to become a more credible and helpful partner in helping consumers manage their sugar consumption. To that end, we have led the industry adopting clear, front-of-pack calorie labeling for all our beverages. We are innovating to expand low- and no-calorie products; offering and promoting more drinks in smaller sizes; reformulating products to reduce added sugars; transparently disclosing our funding of health and well-being scientific research and partnerships; and do not advertise to children under 12. We will continue to listen and learn from the public health community and remain committed to playing a meaningful role in the fight against obesity.
Learn more about the actions we are taking here -- http://transparency.coca-colacompany.com/marketplace-actions
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Reyes Holdings to Expand Its Footprint in U.S. Coca-Cola System by Adding Territory in California and Nevada
- Leaders Take on New Roles in Coca-Cola North America
- smartwater® and Jennifer Aniston Keep Moving Forward in New Advertising Campaign
- President of Coca-Cola North America’s USA Operations to Retire