trillion calories from the marketplace is no easy feat. This
accomplishment shows the positive change that happens when we work together
across business, government and civil society. As a founding member of the
Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation,
- We offer more low- and no-calorie
options. People often look for ways to manage their calories so we are
helping them by offering low- and no-calorie options for nearly all of our
brands. Today, we offer more than 180 low- and no-calorie beverages in the U.S.
and Canada, and low- and no-calorie beverages now represent nearly one-third
(33%) of our beverage volume in North America.
- We made portion control packages more
available. Today people can enjoy a 7.5 fl oz mini can of some of their
favorite sparkling beverages, including
Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite®, Sprite Zero, Fanta® Orange and Seagram’s® Ginger Ale.
- We innovated. Using a natural,
zero-calorie sweetener from the stevia plant, we introduced a number a great
tasting beverages including vitaminwater zero™.
- We introduced more zero calorie beverages like
Caffeine Free Coke Zero™, DASANI Sparkling Water™ and fruitwater®.
- We created
Coca-ColaFreestyle®, a unique beverage dispenser that truly offers the kind of variety designed to meet peoples’ beverage needs and lifestyles. Coca-ColaFreestyle® provides 70 no- and low-calorie options, more than 90 caffeine-free choices and more than 80 unique brands offered nowhere else.
- Coca-Cola also pioneered front-of-pack calorie labeling, committing to having nearly all of our products bearing front-of-pack calorie information by the end of 2011. In partnership with the beverage industry, we rolled out Calories Count™ Vending Program in 2012. We are working with government leaders, restaurant operators, vending machine companies and other customers to increase availability of low- and no-calorie beverages in vending machines. And increasingly, people are seeing the “Calories Count™” signage on vending machines which helps to remind them to consider the calories in their beverage choice.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola is the First Fortune 500 Company to Replenish All the Water it Uses Globally
- Coca-Cola Announces Long-Term Partnership with DEKA R&D to Help Bring Clean Water to Communities in Need
- 2020 Environmental Goals Press Kit
Coca-ColaCompany responds to questions about business in Sudan
- Media Statement Regarding The Safety Of Our Soft Drinks In India