Recently, a news media outlet inaccurately reported that our Company and health experts characterize our mini-cans and zero calorie beverages as “healthy treats” and “healthy snacks.” Neither The Coca-Cola Company nor its partners position our products in this way. However, we do promote our mini-cans and zero calorie products as options for people seeking to manage their caloric intake. From dietitians and nurses to fitness experts and physicians, we regularly collaborate with health professionals to share practical nutrition information across the country. As experts, they share their own views and perspectives and agree with us to always disclose their relationship with Coca-Cola.
Read more about our Company’s collaboration with health professionals.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola is the First Fortune 500 Company to Replenish All the Water it Uses Globally
- Coca-Cola Invites the World to Reach up and Support the Special Olympics World Games 2015 Los Angeles
- Coca-Cola on Track to Meet 100% Water Replenishment Goal
- The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation Broadens Reach of Replenish Africa Initiative
- Coca-Cola Releases 2014/2015 Sustainability Report