Recently, a news media outlet inaccurately reported that our Company and health experts characterize our mini-cans and zero calorie beverages as “healthy treats” and “healthy snacks.” Neither The Coca-Cola Company nor its partners position our products in this way. However, we do promote our mini-cans and zero calorie products as options for people seeking to manage their caloric intake. From dietitians and nurses to fitness experts and physicians, we regularly collaborate with health professionals to share practical nutrition information across the country. As experts, they share their own views and perspectives and agree with us to always disclose their relationship with Coca-Cola.
Read more about our Company’s collaboration with health professionals.
More on Journey
- Our Collaboration with Health Professionals
- Coca-Cola Releases 2013/2014 Global Sustainability Report
- The Coca-Cola Company's 5by20 Initiative Reaches More Than 1.2 Million Women Entrepreneurs
- Coca-Cola Invites The World To “Share The Sound Of An AIDS Free Generation” And Support (RED)
- Communities To Benefit From Seven-Year Restoration Project Along The Danube River