Coca-Cola North America strives to be a responsible corporate citizen in Paw Paw and around the nation. We support environmental initiatives ranging from watershed management to community and home recycling.
We were the first juice plant in Michigan to shut down sprayfields and replace them with a $7 million state of wastewater treatment facilities.
In collaboration with MDEQ, CCNA is moving forward to supply permanent sources of drinking water to a number of residences and businesses. With MDEQ, we invited residents to an informational meeting, but they declined to attend.
The Coca-Cola Company strives to be a good steward of the environment and we support healthy watersheds in the communities that we serve. Through a partnership with the Nature Conservancy, Coca-Cola bottlers and production plants are supporting four conservation projects in the U.S. in Michigan, Texas and Georgia that are currently underway. The Paw Paw River watershed project is focused on agricultural water saving practices.
We appreciate the patience of the community as we continue to work closely with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality on a groundwater investigation.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Pledges $7.3M to Relief Effort in Japan
- The Coca-Cola Company Assures Consumers That Coca-Cola Zero Is Safe
- Statement on the Coca-Cola / American Academy of Family Physicians Partnership
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Importance of Equal Rights for LGBT Community
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Diversity Legislation