Coca-Cola North America strives to be a responsible corporate citizen in Paw Paw and around the nation. We support environmental initiatives ranging from watershed management to community and home recycling.
We were the first juice plant in Michigan to shut down sprayfields and replace them with a $7 million state of wastewater treatment facilities.
In collaboration with MDEQ, CCNA is moving forward to supply permanent sources of drinking water to a number of residences and businesses. With MDEQ, we invited residents to an informational meeting, but they declined to attend.
We appreciate the patience of the community as we continue to work closely with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality on a groundwater investigation.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Statement Regarding Caramel in our Beverages
- Facts About Metabolic Syndrome and Soft Drink Study Published in the Journal Of The American Heart Association
- Foundation Donates $1 Million to Assist With Haiti Earthquake Relief Efforts
- Muhtar Kent Delivers Keynote Remarks at the World Affairs Council at Commerce Club
- Miami Court Dismisses Colombia Lawsuit