For the benefit of the game, The Coca-Cola Company is calling for FIFA President Joseph Blatter to step down immediately so that a credible and sustainable reform process can begin in earnest. Every day that passes, the image and reputation of FIFA continues to tarnish. FIFA needs comprehensive and urgent reform, and that can only be accomplished through a truly independent approach.
More on Journey
- Howard G. Buffett to Retire from The Coca-Cola Company Board of Directors
- Coca-Cola's Global One Brand Strategy and Sprite® Make Big Game Debut
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Senior Leadership Succession Plan
- Coca-Cola Celebrates “Unsung Heroes” in New Holiday Campaign
- Coca-Cola's Statement Regarding CSPI Lawsuit