As part of our ongoing commitment to provide consumers with the information and options necessary to make informed beverage decisions for themselves and their families, Coca-Cola Canada is implementing bold, new initiatives aimed at lowering calories and providing consumers smaller package options.
These initiatives include:
- Launching a new innovative sleek can (310mL)
- Reducing our most popular immediate consumption package size by 15% (500mL)
- Making our popular mini-cans (222mL) and glass bottles (237mL) more available
- Making Coca-Cola slightly less sweet to be consistent with the great tasting Coca-Cola enjoyed around the world
Consumers can expect to find the new calorie-reduced formats in their local stores over the coming weeks and months as distribution rolls-out across the country.
These new initiatives are the latest in Coca-Cola Canada’s efforts to reduce the overall beverage calories in the Canadian diet; and to provide consumers with information and resources to lead active, balanced lifestyles. Coca-Cola Canada was the first major beverage company to introduce no and low calorie beverages, and to post calories on the front of its packages. Coca-Cola Canada also partners with not-for-profit organizations to support active, healthy lifestyles, including ParticipACTION, Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada, and Breakfast Club of Canada.
This applies to the Canadian market only. For more information about Coca-Cola in Canada, visit www.coca-cola.ca.
More on Journey
- W Hotels Worldwide, will.i.am and The Coca-Cola Company Introduce the EKOCYCLE™ Brand to W Hotel Guest Rooms across the Globe
- The Coca-Cola Company's 5by20 Initiative Reaches More Than 1.2 Million Women Entrepreneurs
- Coca-Cola Invites the World to Reach up and Support the Special Olympics World Games 2015 Los Angeles
- The Nepal Earthquake: How The Coca-Cola System is Responding
- The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation Broadens Reach of Replenish Africa Initiative