The Coca-Cola Russia team had a stylized map of Russia created as part of its Christmas campaign. The agency that created the map later made changes without our knowledge or approval. We, as a company, do not take political positions unrelated to our business, and we apologize for the post, which we have removed.
More on Journey
- Statement from Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent on Travel Ban
- The Coca-Cola Company Congratulates China Bottling Partners on Significant Refranchising Milestone
- smartwater® and Jennifer Aniston Keep Moving Forward in New Advertising Campaign
- Marine Litter & PET Plastic Bottle Use
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference