The Coca-Cola Company is proud to be a founding member and part of the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation and its members’ collective accomplishment that exceeds the goal of reducing 1.5 trillion calories in the U.S. marketplace by 2015.
Partnerships like this reinforce that when we all work together we can create a greater impact to help reduce obesity, especially childhood obesity, in society. We look forward to continuing to work with the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation to promote energy (calorie) balance through our marketplace efforts and other programs for families and schools.
To learn more about The Coca-Cola Company’s commitments to help address obesity, go to www.comingtogether.com.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Foundation Awards $26.2 Million in First Half of the Year to Benefit More Than 90 Million People Worldwide
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Marriage Equality
- Coca-Cola is the First Fortune 500 Company to Replenish All the Water it Uses Globally
- Coca-Cola and Fans Around the Globe Cheer On Special Olympics Athletes at World Games in Los Angeles
- The Coca-Cola Foundation Gives Back $84.5 Million in 2015 to Benefit Nearly 300 Organizations