The Coca-Cola Company is proud to be a founding member and part of the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation and its members’ collective accomplishment that exceeds the goal of reducing 1.5 trillion calories in the U.S. marketplace by 2015.
Partnerships like this reinforce that when we all work together we can create a greater impact to help reduce obesity, especially childhood obesity, in society. We look forward to continuing to work with the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation to promote energy (calorie) balance through our marketplace efforts and other programs for families and schools.
To learn more about The Coca-Cola Company’s commitments to help address obesity, go to www.comingtogether.com.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola is the First Fortune 500 Company to Replenish All the Water it Uses Globally
- The Coca-Cola Foundation Awards $26.2 Million in First Half of the Year to Benefit More Than 90 Million People Worldwide
- Statement from Coca-Cola Canada
- The Coca-Cola Company's 5by20 Initiative Reaches More Than 1.2 Million Women Entrepreneurs
- Coca-Cola on Track to Meet 100% Water Replenishment Goal