The Coca-Cola Company is proud to be a founding member and part of the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation and its members’ collective accomplishment that exceeds the goal of reducing 1.5 trillion calories in the U.S. marketplace by 2015.
Partnerships like this reinforce that when we all work together we can create a greater impact to help reduce obesity, especially childhood obesity, in society. We look forward to continuing to work with the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation to promote energy (calorie) balance through our marketplace efforts and other programs for families and schools.
To learn more about The Coca-Cola Company’s commitments to help address obesity, go to www.comingtogether.com.
More on Journey
- New Program Puts Veterans to Work Teaching Physical Fitness to Youths and Families
- The Coca-Cola Company and World Economic Forum Announce Winners of the Coca-Cola Shaping a Better Future Grant Challenge
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Marriage Equality
- Coca-Cola and Fans Around the Globe Cheer On Special Olympics Athletes at World Games in Los Angeles
- W Hotels Worldwide, will.i.am and The Coca-Cola Company Introduce the EKOCYCLE™ Brand to W Hotel Guest Rooms across the Globe