The Coca-Cola Company is proud to be a founding member and part of the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation and its members’ collective accomplishment that exceeds the goal of reducing 1.5 trillion calories in the U.S. marketplace by 2015.
Partnerships like this reinforce that when we all work together we can create a greater impact to help reduce obesity, especially childhood obesity, in society. We look forward to continuing to work with the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation to promote energy (calorie) balance through our marketplace efforts and other programs for families and schools.
To learn more about The Coca-Cola Company’s commitments to help address obesity, go to www.comingtogether.com.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Joins Forces to Support U.S. Military Veterans As They Transition to the Civilian Workforce
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Marriage Equality
- The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation Broadens Reach of Replenish Africa Initiative
- The Coca-Cola Foundation Awards $26.2 Million in First Half of the Year to Benefit More Than 90 Million People Worldwide
- Coca-Cola Invites the World to Reach up and Support the Special Olympics World Games 2015 Los Angeles