Throughout our 123-year history we have proudly supported public-interest efforts not only related to health and physical activity, but also the arts, education, sports, community-building and the environment. The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) is one among many health organizations that we work with in an effort to enhance and improve consumer education.
We support the AAFP through its Corporate Alliance program. Our shared goal through this initiative is to provide science-based information about the importance of balanced and healthful diets combined with regular exercise. At the
Public-private partnerships such as ours provide needed resources to advance public health goals. Now more than ever, we must work together to realize the ultimate goal of having healthy communities and ultimately, a healthier world.
As the world's #1 most recognized brand, Coca-Cola understands its responsibility to help consumers make more informed and balanced choices. We are committed to encouraging healthy, active living through our products, programs and policies. To learn more about our efforts visit: livepositively.com
More on Journey
- Statement on The glacéau vitaminwater Lawsuit
- Statement on Cola-Induced Hypokaleaemia
- Foundation Donates $1 Million to Assist With Haiti Earthquake Relief Efforts
- Coca-Cola Takes Action to Address Production Management Issues in Shanxi Plant
- Statement from Muhtar Kent on President Obama’s Trip to Africa