At The Coca-Cola Company, through our Sustainable Agriculture Guiding Principles, we are asking our suppliers to recognize and safeguard the rights of communities and traditional peoples to maintain access to land and natural resources. We are working to promote respect for Human and Workplace Rights by the farm and the employer of workers at the farm, whether or not the employer is the farm itself.
More on Journey
- Marine Litter & PET Plastic Bottle Use
- The Coca-Cola System welcomes AdeS® as the newest member of its expanding ready-to-drink beverage portfolio
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million to More Than 230 Organizations Globally
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Timing of Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Millennials Fostering Peace in Bogotá, Colombia Awarded Grant from The Coca-Cola Company