At The Coca-Cola Company, through our Sustainable Agriculture Guiding Principles, we are asking our suppliers to recognize and safeguard the rights of communities and traditional peoples to maintain access to land and natural resources. We are working to promote respect for Human and Workplace Rights by the farm and the employer of workers at the farm, whether or not the employer is the farm itself.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces the Further Extension of the Consent Solicitation and Tender Offer for Certain Notes
- President of Coca-Cola North America’s USA Operations to Retire
- "Share a Coke" Returns with More Names, More Flavors and More Ways to Enjoy Ice-Cold Summer Refreshment
- Coca-Cola brings on Chefs Aarón Sánchez and Roblé Ali to talk Taste, Flavor and Variety of Meal Pairings
- Marine Litter & PET Plastic Bottle Use