We continue to work with health officials in Venezuela to address the concerns they have expressed about the reported detection of sodium cyclamate in
We will continue to work with the authorities to provide the necessary information and conduct the appropriate analyses to resolve this matter.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Assures Consumers That Coca-Cola Zero Is Safe
- The Coca-Cola Company and The Olympic Movement
- Foundation Donates $1 Million to Assist With Haiti Earthquake Relief Efforts
- Statement on Cola-Induced Hypokaleaemia
- Statement on NYC Health Department New Initiatives to "Solve" the Obesity Problem Over the Next 18 Months