There are currently no plans to change the sweetener for Diet Coke, America’s favorite no-calorie soft drink. All of the beverages we offer and ingredients we use are safe.
Today, Coca-Cola offers people more than 700 beverage options in the U.S., including 200 and counting that are low- or no- calorie. By providing options, we invite people to pick the beverages that fit their individual needs and lifestyles.
Read more about the safety of aspartame at the following links:
More on Journey
- Continued Progress in Refranchising of North American Bottling Territories
- Statement from Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent on Travel Ban
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
- Millennials Fostering Peace in Bogotá, Colombia Awarded Grant from The Coca-Cola Company
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Announces 55th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase