There are currently no plans to change the sweetener for Diet Coke, America’s favorite no-calorie soft drink. All of the beverages we offer and ingredients we use are safe.
Today, Coca-Cola offers people more than 700 beverage options in the U.S., including 200 and counting that are low- or no- calorie. By providing options, we invite people to pick the beverages that fit their individual needs and lifestyles.
Read more about the safety of aspartame at the following links:
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Elects Officers, Declares Quarterly Dividend
- The Coca-Cola System welcomes AdeS® as the newest member of its expanding ready-to-drink beverage portfolio
- Reyes Holdings to Expand Its Footprint in U.S. Coca-Cola System by Adding Territory in California and Nevada
- smartwater® and Jennifer Aniston Keep Moving Forward in New Advertising Campaign