[Update, April 2016: For our most recent statement on the importance of equal rights, please click here.]
Coca-Cola does not support any legislation that discriminates, in our home state of Georgia or anywhere else. Coca-Cola values and celebrates diversity. We believe policies that would allow a business to refuse service to an individual based upon discrimination of any kind, does not only violate our Company's core values, but would also negatively affect our consumers, customers, suppliers, bottling partners and associates. As a business, it is appropriate for us to help foster diversity, unity and respect among all people.
We advocate for inclusion, equality and diversity through both our policies and practices. Coca-Cola does not condone intolerance or discrimination of any kind anywhere in the world.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola and Steve Harvey Partner to Motivate Moms and Teens through the New Coca-Cola Pay It Forward Academy
- New Program Puts Veterans to Work Teaching Physical Fitness to Youths and Families
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Marriage Equality
- Coca-Cola Releases 2014/2015 Sustainability Report
- Coca-Cola and Fans Around the Globe Cheer On Special Olympics Athletes at World Games in Los Angeles