[Update, April 2016: For our most recent statement on the importance of equal rights, please click here.]
Coca-Cola does not support any legislation that discriminates, in our home state of Georgia or anywhere else. Coca-Cola values and celebrates diversity. We believe policies that would allow a business to refuse service to an individual based upon discrimination of any kind, does not only violate our Company's core values, but would also negatively affect our consumers, customers, suppliers, bottling partners and associates. As a business, it is appropriate for us to help foster diversity, unity and respect among all people.
We advocate for inclusion, equality and diversity through both our policies and practices. Coca-Cola does not condone intolerance or discrimination of any kind anywhere in the world.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company and World Economic Forum Announce Winners of the Coca-Cola Shaping a Better Future Grant Challenge
- The Coca-Cola Foundation Gives Back $84.5 Million in 2015 to Benefit Nearly 300 Organizations
- Coca-Cola and Steve Harvey Partner to Motivate Moms and Teens through the New Coca-Cola Pay It Forward Academy
- The Nepal Earthquake: How The Coca-Cola System is Responding
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Importance of Equal Rights for LGBT Community