The Coca-Cola Company does not support legislation that discriminates. We believe policies that discriminate are contrary to our Company's core values and also negatively affect the lives of our associates, consumers, customers, suppliers, and partners. As a global Company, we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality in our business and support these rights in society.
The Coca-Cola Company will never condone intolerance or discrimination of any kind. We commit to continuing our work to respectfully advocate for diversity, inclusion and equality through our policies and practices in the United States and around the globe.
The Coca-Cola Company has joined hundreds of businesses and organizations in opposing legislation that discriminates against the LGBT community. Coca-Cola stands for diversity, inclusion and equality and we will continue opposing discrimination anywhere.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
- Coca-Cola Releases 2014/2015 Sustainability Report
- The Coca-Cola Company Grows Roster of Billion-Dollar Brands to 20
- Coca-Cola and Steve Harvey Partner to Motivate Moms and Teens through the New Coca-Cola Pay It Forward Academy
- Coca-Cola and Global Shapers Community Announce Winners of the ‘Shaping A Better Future Grant Challenge’