The Coca-Cola Company does not support legislation that discriminates. We believe policies that discriminate are contrary to our Company's core values and also negatively affect the lives of our associates, consumers, customers, suppliers, and partners. As a global Company, we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality in our business and support these rights in society.
The Coca-Cola Company will never condone intolerance or discrimination of any kind. We commit to continuing our work to respectfully advocate for diversity, inclusion and equality through our policies and practices in the United States and around the globe.
The Coca-Cola Company has joined hundreds of businesses and organizations in opposing legislation that discriminates against the LGBT community. Coca-Cola stands for diversity, inclusion and equality and we will continue opposing discrimination anywhere.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Importance of Equal Rights for LGBT Community
- The Coca-Cola Company and World Economic Forum Announce Winners of the Coca-Cola Shaping a Better Future Grant Challenge
- Statement from Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent on Travel Ban
- The Coca-Cola Foundation Gives Back $84.5 Million in 2015 to Benefit Nearly 300 Organizations
- Coca-Cola Releases 2014/2015 Sustainability Report