The Coca-Cola Company does not support legislation that discriminates. We believe policies that discriminate are contrary to our Company's core values and also negatively affect the lives of our associates, consumers, customers, suppliers, and partners. As a global Company, we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality in our business and support these rights in society.
The Coca-Cola Company will never condone intolerance or discrimination of any kind. We commit to continuing our work to respectfully advocate for diversity, inclusion and equality through our policies and practices in the United States and around the globe.
The Coca-Cola Company has joined hundreds of businesses and organizations in opposing legislation that discriminates against the LGBT community. Coca-Cola stands for diversity, inclusion and equality and we will continue opposing discrimination anywhere.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company and World Economic Forum Announce Winners of the Coca-Cola Shaping a Better Future Grant Challenge
- Coca-Cola and Steve Harvey Partner to Motivate Moms and Teens through the New Coca-Cola Pay It Forward Academy
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Diversity Legislation
- Statement from Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent on Travel Ban
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference