Contrary to what was represented by the anchor of the program during the "On the Money" show, our Company has not refused to do a third party assessment of its workplace practices in Colombia.
An independent assessment of bottling plants in Colombia, which was conducted in 2005 by the internationally respected and SA8000-certified social compliance auditor Cal Safety Compliance Corporation, confirmed that workers in our bottling partners' Colombian plants enjoy freedom of association, collective bargaining rights, and a work atmosphere free of anti-union intimidation.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Statement from Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent on Travel Ban
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Continued Progress with North American Refranchising Initiative