With only 15 calories per 8 fl. oz. serving, Minute Maid Light Lemonades put the squeeze on great tasting refreshment
HOUSTON - Minute Maid Light Lemonade is making its debut in a new, clear 59-ounce recyclable PET bottle that allows people to see the goodness inside. Also hitting store shelves is all-new Minute Maid Light Pink Lemonade, which gives people an entirely new twist on an all-time lemonade favorite. With fewer calories than our regular juice drinks, these products are sure to please, especially for those looking for lighter options.
With 15 calories per serving, Minute Maid Light Lemonades are setting the standard for a new take on delicious, low-calorie refreshment. Both varieties are packed with great taste, but offer two-thirds fewer calories per serving than the nearest low calorie lemonade competitor. Beginning this month, Minute Maid Light Lemonade and Light Pink Lemonade will be on grocery store shelves in chilled juice sections across the country. Both flavors are perfect to share while spending time with friends and family or to enjoy when stealing a moment for yourself.
"Minute Maid Light Lemonade and new Minute Maid Light Pink Lemonade offer people a lighter way to enjoy the refreshing and delicious taste of lemonade. And they're packed with great Minute Maid flavor, so your tongue will never know they have only 15 calories per serving," said Charles Torrey, Vice President, Marketing, Minute Maid Business Unit. "We also think people will find Minute Maid Light Lemonade's new bottle visually appealing as it showcases the tasty product inside."
About Minute Maid
The Minute Maid portfolio of beverages, with more than 100 different flavors and varieties, is produced by The
* Source Euromonitor International Limited; total volume sales including retail volume sales plus foodservice sales in litres based on 2010 data.
More on Journey
- Minute Maid: The Day Coca-Cola Became the Company It Is Today
- Minute Maid Pulpy
- Minute Maid Enhanced Juices And Juice Drinks Now Available Nationwide In Single-Serve Bottle
- Coca-Cola on Track to Meet 100% Water Replenishment Goal
- Hansen's and Blue Sky Sodas Get New Looks, New Packaging, New Taglines in Extensive Brand Relaunches