Four natural fruit flavors join Original to add something new to your everyday
ATLANTA - Whether it's a backyard barbeque, a day on the golf course or just a little break at the end of your work day, nothing beats the heat better than the cool taste of Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. Just in time for summer, Seagram's is introducing four new naturally flavored sparkling waters that are sure to add serious refreshment to your day.
The crisp, clean Original Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water is joined by four natural fruit flavors:
- Key Lime - the light tangy taste features a crisp, pleasing finish
- Orange Citrus - the bright, fresh citrus flavor satisfies and quenches your thirst
- Blackberry Raspberry - this two-berry blend mixes the best of tart and sweet
- White Peach - the smooth and mellow taste is the perfect summer pick-me-up
All five drinks are sugar-free, calorie-free and caffeine-free. Simple and fresh on the inside, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water also features a fresh, modern look on its packaging, adding some simple refinement to any occasion.
"Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just looking for something new and interesting to help unwind at the end of the day, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water offers the true taste of comfortable sophistication," said Sabrina Tandon, Director of New Growth Platforms,
Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Waters are great on their own or as mixers in popular drink recipes that can be found at SeagramsMixers.com. A lemon seltzer, for example, mixes 3/4 of a cup of Seagram's Original Sparkling Seltzer Water, 2 teaspoons of sugar and the juice of half a lemon for a bright, fruity drink that's perfect for making any summertime moment special.
Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water is available in 12-ounce cans and 1-liter bottles at retailers including Safeway, Publix, Target, Stop & Shop and Roundy's. Find more information at SeagramsMixers.com or Facebook.com/SeagramsGingerAle.
More on Journey
- What's Happening to Diet Coke®? Oh, Nothing. And Everything.
Coca-ColaCompany Hypes Up the Hoosier State During NCAA® Men's Final Four® in Indianapolis
- Taylor Swift Gets A Taste Of Her Favorite Things In New Diet Coke® Commercial
- Recycling Fashion: Will.i.am,Coca-Cola launch new brand
- Sprite® Bids Farewell To Summer And Welcomes The Holidays With A Berry Favorite