ATLANTA -- The Board of Directors of The
This is the first dividend payable following the recently approved two-for-one split of the Company's common stock. The amount of the dividend was adjusted as a result of the stock split and is equivalent to the 51 cents per share regular quarterly dividend declared in the first two quarters of 2012 prior to the split.
In February, the Board of Directors approved the Company's 50 th consecutive annual dividend increase, increasing the dividend 8.5 percent from its 2011 rate.
T he record date for the stock split was July 27, 2012, with new shares to be distributed on or about Aug. 10, 2012. Each shareowner of record on the close of business on the record date for the stock split will receive one additional share of common stock for each share held.
More on Journey
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Elects Officers, Declares Quarterly Dividend
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Signs Letter of Intent to Grant Additional Bottling Territory to Swire Coca-Cola, USA
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference