Atlanta, January 05, 2012 - The Coca-Cola Company will release fourth quarter and full-year 2011 financial results on Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2012, before the stock market opens. The Company will host an investor conference call at 9:30 a.m. EST on Feb. 7, 2012.
The Company invites investors to listen to the live audiocast of the conference call at its website, http://www.coca-
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world's most valuable brand, our Company's portfolio features 15 billion dollar brands including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of 1.7 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, support active, healthy living, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world's top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees. For more information, please visit www.coca-colacompany.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CocaColaCo.
More on Journey
- New Bottler to Join U.S. Coca-Cola System; Three Existing Bottlers Sign Letters of Intent to Expand
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company and World Economic Forum Announce Winners of the Coca-Cola Shaping a Better Future Grant Challenge
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference