The Coca-Cola Company will release third quarter and year-to-date 2013 financial results on Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013, before the stock market opens. The Company will host an investor conference call at 9:30 a.m. EDT on Oct. 15, 2013.
The Company invites investors to listen to the live audiocast of the conference call at its website, www.coca-colacompany.com/investors/index.html. A replay in downloadable MP3 format will also be available within 24 hours after the audiocast on the Company’s website.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world's most valuable brand, our Company's portfolio features 16 billion-dollar brands including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of more than 1.8 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, support active, healthy living, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world's top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees. For more information, please visit www.coca-colacompany.com, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CocaColaCo or visit our blog at www.coca-colablog.com.
More on Journey
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Announces 54th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase
- Continued Progress in Refranchising of North American Bottling Territories
- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Elects Officers, Declares Quarterly Dividend
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Results; Announces Accelerated Refranchising Plans
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2016 Results