ATLANTA , March 9, 2012 - The
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and UBS Securities LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement, and only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. at (800) 503-4611, HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. at (866) 811-8049, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated at (800) 294-1322 or UBS Securities LLC at (877) 827-6444 (ext. 561 3884). Alternatively, you may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov/. Before you invest, you should read the base prospectus in such shelf registration statement, the prospectus supplement related to the offering and other documents incorporated by reference in the prospectus supplement for more complete information about the Company and this offering.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any security and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offering would be unlawful.
This news release includes forward-looking statements. Actual events and results may differ materially from those projected. The statements in this news release regarding the notes offering, the terms thereof and other statements that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Factors that could affect actual results include general market conditions and other factors discussed in the Company's Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2011 and the Company's other filings with the SEC.
# # #
More on Journey
- Continued Progress in Refranchising of North American Bottling Territories
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
- The Coca-Cola Company and World Economic Forum Announce Winners of the Coca-Cola Shaping a Better Future Grant Challenge
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Results; Announces Accelerated Refranchising Plans
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results