ATLANTA, Jan. 8, 2013 – The Coca-Cola Company today announced that Gary Fayard, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Ahmet Bozer, President of Coca-Cola International, and Steve Cahillane, President of Coca-Cola Americas, will present at 10:45 a.m. EST, Friday, Feb. 22, 2013 at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference being held in Boca Raton, Fla.
The Company invites investors to listen to the live audiocast of the conference call at its website, http://www.coca-colacompany.com/investors. A replay in downloadable MP3 format will also be available within 24 hours after the audiocast on the Company's website.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world's most valuable brand, our Company's portfolio features 15 billion-dollar brands including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of 1.8 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, support active, healthy living, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world's top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates. For more information, visit www.coca-colacompany.com, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CocaColaCo or visit our blog, Coca-Cola Unbottled, at www.coca-colablog.com.
More on Journey
- New Bottler to Join U.S. Coca-Cola System; Three Existing Bottlers Sign Letters of Intent to Expand
- The Coca-Cola Company Updates Fourth Quarter Currency Expectations in Advance of the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer and Retail Conference
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Results; Announces Accelerated Refranchising Plans
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results