ATLANTA, Feb. 2, 2016 — The Coca-Cola Company today announced that James Quincey, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Kathy Waller, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at 10:45 a.m. EST, Friday, Feb. 19, 2016 at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference being held in Boca Raton, Fla.
The Company invites investors to listen to the webcast of the conference at its website, www.coca-colacompany.com/investors. A downloadable file will also be available within 24 hours after the conference on the Company’s website.
About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands including, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia, Dasani, FUZE TEA and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of 1.9 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, support active, healthy living, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world's top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colacompany.com, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CocaColaCo, visit our blog, Coca-Cola Unbottled, at www.coca-colablog.com or find us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/the-coca-cola-company.
# # #
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Updates Fourth Quarter Currency Expectations in Advance of the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer and Retail Conference
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Results; Announces Accelerated Refranchising Plans
- The Coca-Cola Company Signs Letter of Intent to Grant Additional Bottling Territory to Swire Coca-Cola, USA
- The Coca-Cola Company to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference